Audacia Abogados


Are you looking for a professional English-speaking lawyer with a university degree in Spain, without homologation, to help you with immigration law and therefore be able to obtain a residence permit or citizenship? You may be looking for a family lawyer for divorce or child support. If that's not the case, don't worry. We offer you a list of services of our law firm.

Can't find a service?

Tell us your problem in the form and we will help you.


Request your legal consultation now

Get your budget now

Back to the top Back to the top