Audacia Abogados
Family law

Family law

Divorce by mutual consent or divorce by the court

In case you have decided that your marriage has come to an end, and you need to start with the divorce proceedings, do not hesitate to contact Audacia Abogados, your lawyers in Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa. We will accompany you at this moment and we´ll indicate the steps to follow to be able to conclude your marriage in the best way, ensuring your interests. From Audacia Abogados (Audacia Lawyers), we will try to bring positions between the spouses to reach an agreement, but otherwise, a Contentious Divorce claim can be filed before the courts.

Do I need a lawyer for my divorce? We show you the reasons to go to a lawyer:

  1. Both in mutually agreed and contentious divorces, it is the one that provides you with the necessary legal advice.
  2. Your lawyer is in charge of defending and representing your interests in the best way.
  3. You have to draw up the regulatory agreement between both spouses.

Sole custody and joint custody of children

For those marital relations in which there are minor children (under 18), a custody regime must be established between the couple's spouses. From Audacia Abogados (Audacia Lawyers) we take care of the pre-procedural negotiation of the custody agreement to facilitate the approach of positions and ensure the benefit of the minors involved.

Alimony pension

Alimony can be requested both in the area of divorce and in the area reserved for some family relatives that require certain circumstances but allow a person who has the right to maintenance to claim it from the other. In case you want to request food in Torrevieja, or Orihuela Costa, contact us and check the price without obligation.

Compensatory pension

In the family sphere, and especially between ex-spouses, the right to receive a compensatory pension may arise from one member of the couple to the other. At Audacia Abogados (Audacia Lawyers), we examine your case and inform you of your possibilities of obtaining a compensatory pension in Torrevieja or in Orihuela Costa.

Modification of measures

If after the divorce your economic or personal conditions of one of the members of the ex-partner have changed to a great extent, it is the responsibility of the judge to request a modification of the measures agreed in the sentence that govern the custody of minor children or the alimony that is they are paying. In short, if you lose your job and can no longer pay alimony, you have to apply for this procedure.


Request your legal consultation now

Get your budget now

Back to the top Back to the top