Audacia Abogados
Additional services

Additional services


What is the NIE for? The foreigners who want to live and work in Spain will need a NIE NUMBER to identify themselves, it is a personal, unique and exclusive number. It is used to buy a home or a car, or to obtain a residence permit with or without permission to work. It is the first step to regularize your administrative situation in Spain.

Obtaining the Register (Get the empadronamiento)

The register or also called registration in Torrevieja, is necessary to be able to access many administrative procedures such as for example to obtain the Residence Authorization in Spain. From Audacia Abogados we are going to help you obtain the certificate of registration in Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa. You must contact us or come to our offices and we will take care of your matter. Make your appointment now.

License plate change

Lately many of us change the place of residence, and with it we take our vehicle. It is important to know that you can circulate with foreign plates on Spanish roads, during only the first months of stay. Then you have to process the change of license plates of the car. Otherwise we could face a fine or even the withdrawal of the vehicle by the authorities. To avoid this mistake, Audacia Abogados offers the service of managing the change to Spanish registration.

Mortgage Review

Are you going to apply for a mortgage and want someone to review its clauses to be more sure? Would you prefer Audacia Abogados to advise you when choosing a mortgage with the most advantageous clauses as a client? Your trusted lawyers in Torrevieja will be happy to review the conditions for you so that later unpleasant surprises do not arise. It has all the information when deciding on your mortgage.


The Digital Certificate or also called Electronic Certificate, is a document that is necessary for citizens. With this document, the person can register for the strike, request a registration and do all the formalities with the administration. It serves to register in unemployment; open a company, connect with the administration.


Request your legal consultation now

Get your budget now

Back to the top Back to the top